Friday, July 24, 2015

The Killing of Sandra Bland

She wouldn't look at me though
I was talkin to her
looked straight ahead
wouldn't put out her cigarette though
I tole her to put out
to show who's boss
wouldn't get out of the car
til I had to shout and man that's humiliating
that hurt me and my badge
to have to shout at a black gal
who should know better
and I saw rad I saw Black I yelled

I'll light you up
pulled out my lighter
put it in her face
I'll
light
Image result for cop tasering woman in car
you


up

She babbled like a citizen like
she could hire a lawyer
and I said she kicked me and they nodded
arrested her
put her in solitary
things happened for three days
that I don't have to know about

Image result for solitary cell

after three days
left her a plastic bag

All I did was take note
when I pulled up fast behind her
that she turned out of my way
without signaling
and I am not
responsible
ever

No comments:

Post a Comment